Dwelling

Today was ok. I found myself standing with a kid i dont really like in the morning because my girlfriend was late to school. I personally feel bad that my girlfriend is my best friends sister, but at first sight I knew that she was the one. So back to today, my day was ok until the bus ride home. On the way home the kid behind me kept stealing my hat, not to tease me but just cuz he was playing around but yet it was gettin on my nerves anyway. When I got home i was a little bored so i just sat there and thought about things. Turns out the more I think about it my Alek definitely like my girlfriend. Alek is not the coolest person every or the "best" but he is kinda. So my girlfriend and him were playing twister at the party over the weekend and jami is very flexible so alek and jami kept on getting in these positions that were very awkward. I feel like if it was me playing twistor I would have quit because thats just plain out rude... maybe im just dwelling but for some reason it makes me nervous to know that she i have to now compete for her.

0 comments: